(c) 1999-2003 Mixter, 2xs
Welcome to the homepage of the
Network Security Analysis Tool
NSAT is a robust scanner which is designed for:
- Different kinds of wide-ranging scans, keeping stable for days
- Scanning on multi-user boxes (local stealth and non-priority scanning options)
- Professional-grade penetration testing and comprehensive auditing
- Easy full-scale archiving of vulnerability and version information for further purposes
- Time-less configuration - as a banner scanner for many known services and protocols
- Virtual host support, host/network exclusion support
- Flexibility and configurable scanning
- Distributed scanning (new feature; beta status)
View current Changelog
Want to contribute...? Contact me here.
...or just go to the SourceForge Project Page.